Anthony Solimini is a seasoned banker, sales professional, sales coach and public speaker who can take mediocre performers and turn them into rock stars!
I have worn many hats in my 26 years of international experience in London, Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong, and have excelled at most of them! But one thing I know for certain is that a person’s ability to communicate effectively, charismatically and with passion is what separates winners from “averagers”!
Some things I’m proud of (most recent first):
1. The establishment of an Onboarding and Integration team for new client advisors. In the first year, we were able to get over 90% of our new client advisors up and running to over 125% of performance.
2. The creation and delivery of a development program for team leaders to help them coach, manage and increase the overall performance of their individual sales contributors.
3. The creation and delivery of a program for top performers to help them achieve even greater success. This program is now part of the overall banks offerings.
4. Author of two books on sales effectiveness
5. Professional Stand Up Comedian having performed in the USA, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Philippines and China.
6. Finalist in the 2011 Hong Kong Comedy Festival
7. Founder and Owner of the Sandler Sales Institute master franchise in Hong Kong. For over 7 years I launched the Sandler brand and trained thousands of sales executives in Asia Pacific on the Sandler methodology across multiple industries.
Overall, my passion is people! And making them more confident, successful and charismatic!